|File Size:||58 kb|
We hope to see you for the upcoming outdoor event here on the Fisk University campus. Enjoy the sights, sounds and foods of our annual summertime festival sponsored by Sam's Club & HCA.
The Fisk Food & Music Festival is free and open to the public.
Be sure to bring your lawn chair or blanket and spend a relaxing day on the Fisk campus to enjoy the live music from the stage all-day.
Please Keep in Mind:
Absolutely No coolers, alcohol or firearms on the Fisk campus.
Handicap parking behind WFSK studios - DuBois hall building at 17th & Jackson Streets.
The Festival will include:
- A Kid Zone for Children of All Ages
- Food trucks and Food Vendors
- Merchandise Vendors
- Community & Free Informational Resource Booths
- Health Information & Screenings
- Great Live Music Performances from 5 Different Bands and Performers All Day -